Artis Community provides high quality art experiences that are driven by social outcomes. We believe in the transformational power of creativity to make a real difference to people’s quality of life.
Social Impact is at the heart of everything we do. Our direction is guided by social impact and how we can make a difference to people’s lives through art intervention. We make stuff happen that people want to do!
We have provided high quality, professional art experiences to communities across the county borough of Rhondda Cynon Taff since 1987, creating opportunities and advocating for those people most challenged by their circumstances.
Partnerships across sectors with shared principles and values fosters an environment of mutual support, shared capacity and expertise enabling wider progression routes for people of all ages, abilities and need through visual and performing arts
- Artistic integrity and the pursuit of excellence
- Raising aspirations
- Social inclusion and cohesion
- Partnership and collaboration
- Celebrating diversity and identity
- Accessibility to high quality experiences at all levels of ability
- Celebration and Sharing
- Lifelong learning means learning never stops
- Regeneration of people and communities